A do-it-yourself conservation camp!
- Register to participate and be eligible for a free certificate: Registration Form
- Complete the required number of activities from each topic below.
- Take photos of yourself doing the activities or completed projects and send photos to your County's SWCD contact (listed below).
- We will send you a certificate for free via mail upon completion of the program - no deadline for certificates.
- The t-shirt deadline has past - congratulations to all who completed the by August 25th!
~ Enjoy any of these activities on your own for free if you do not wish to register and receive the certificate ~
Check out this amazing activity portfolio submitted by Lincoln, age 5 - Junior Conservationist Summer 2020!
Sponsored by the
NW Ohio Soil & Water Conservation Districts
For more information, contact your county:
Allen SWCD: Casey Heilman
Auglaize SWCD: Christine Davis
Crawford SWCD: Diane Sand
Defiance SWCD: Dru Mark-Wilson
Hardin SWCD: Denna Clem
Henry SWCD: Regina Beck
Lucas SWCD: Jamie Kochensparger
Morrow SWCD: Amanda Pfahler
Ottawa SWCD: Becky Simpson
Paulding SWCD: Anna Gurney
Putnam SWCD: Sarah Reiman
Sandusky SWCD: Meagan Grammer
Van Wert SWCD: Tammy Campbell
Williams SWCD: Anne Marie Michaels
Wood SWCD: Julie Lause
Wyandot SWCD: Lauren Burner