A do-it-yourself conservation camp!
- Register to participate and be eligible for a free certificate and optional t-shirt: Registration Form
- Complete the required number of activities from each topic below.
- Take photos of yourself doing the activities or completed projects and send photos to your County's SWCD contact (listed below).
- We will send you a certificate for free via mail upon completion of the program.
- Optional t-shirt can be ordered and will be sent to you. Check with your local SWCD below to see if your t-shirt might be sponsored for free.
- Deadline to complete the 6 activities and qualify for the t-shirt is August 25, 2021. T-shirts will be ready in early September.
Enjoy any of these activities on your own for free if you do not wish to register and receive the certificate/t-shirt!
Check out this amazing activity portfolio submitted by Lincoln, age 5 - Junior Conservationist Summer 2020!
Sponsored by the
NW Ohio Soil & Water Conservation Districts
For more information, contact your county:
Allen SWCD: Casey Heilman
Auglaize SWCD: Christine Davis
Crawford SWCD: Diane Sand
Defiance SWCD: Dru Mark-Wilson
Hardin SWCD: Denna Clem
Henry SWCD: Regina Beck
Lucas SWCD: Jamie Kochensparger
Morrow SWCD: Amanda Pfahler
Ottawa SWCD: Becky Simpson
Paulding SWCD: Anna Gurney
Putnam SWCD: Sarah Reiman
Sandusky SWCD: Meagan Grammer
Van Wert SWCD: Tammy Campbell
Williams SWCD: Anne Marie Michaels
Wood SWCD: Julie Lause
Wyandot SWCD: Lauren Burner